It may not be a shock to most people to learn that money management is hard. Financial stress is one of the leading causes of anxiety for adults. Indeed, surveys have found that over 1/3 of working-age adults worry about their short-term financial situation.
For many, life is still a paycheck-to-paycheck affair. Even with sound financial management practices like budgeting, savings, not spending more than you earn, and so forth, it can be virtually impossible to get ahead. And, with one unexpected expense, an illness, broken-down car, appliance that needs replacing, weather damage to your home – it can all lead to financial disaster as you scramble to pay your bills.
e-Transfer Payday Loans Can Help
e-Transfer® is a convenient way to get funds for any emergency that may come up. All you need is access to an online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution in Canada.
As soon as you sign your short-term loan agreement with iCASH, you'll can get your money in as little as 2 minutes with e-Transfer®, also known as email money transfer.
Your Interac® e-Transfer transaction is 100% secure. In fact, the loan amount that you were approved for will not be sent via email. You'll get deposit instructions from Interac on how to deposit the funds from your loan into your bank account.
What Can You Do With Cash Advance Loans?
The possibilities are limitless. Lenders don’t restrict your fund usage – it’s not tied to a specific expense or purchase the way an auto loan is, for example. You can use the funds in any way you see fit. Most people tend to use the funds from short-term loans to pay their bills or pay for unexpected emergencies or one-off expenses. Others use the funds simply to manage cash flow – so they can pay their bills and put food on their tables until the next time they are paid at work. Still, others borrow money to help pay for more fun and positive things, like travel, vacations, and so on.
Some of the most common uses for short-term loans include:
• Paying for car repairs
• Replacing a broken appliance
• Paying dental bills
• Medical bills
• Paying for emergency medical bills
• Paying down higher-interest debt, such as credit card debt
• Obtaining loan funds if you have bad credit
• Avoiding having utilities shut off or missing a mortgage payment
• Unexpected family emergencies
• Urgent home repairs
• Avoiding having to ask friends or family for money
Email Money Transfer Loans in Canada
While in previous decades you would have to visit a “loan store” or branch office in order to apply for and receive a loan, we’re now in the digital age. Many short-term lenders are now offering online service, and some are entirely online. You gain the convenience of filling out a cash advance loan application, providing personal information, and so on from the comfort of your home or office which is especially convenient during the cold Canadian winter months.
This is especially true when a company such as iCASH can do things that traditional lending services can’t, like offer round-the-clock service, instant loan approvals, and still provide exceptional customer service and support. The legal online payday lenders are fully regulated by the governments in the jurisdictions where they operate. These payday lenders can offer competitive interest rates and quick loan approvals for customers. It’s also incredibly convenient – for customers in Canada remote areas, avoiding unnecessary trips to a branch office or the bank during brutal snow storms, is a welcome relief. Everything else is digital in this day and age, so there’s no reason for short-term loans to be any different.
Instant e-Transfer Cash Loans
Traditional payday loans can often take several days to get approved. Between the application process, review and approval, signing a loan agreement, and getting your funds, it can take several trips to a lender, your bank, or both. Lots of paperwork is typically involved, which may include faxing or mailing documents, notarizing documents, in-person document signing, and so forth. In general, it’s not a quick and not an efficient process, especially if you need cash in a hurry.
Fortunately, with the emergence of payday alternative loans in Canada that provide email money transfer, the process and speed of obtaining cash advance loans is faster and more convenient than ever before.
About e-Transfer Loans from iCASH
iCASH operates in the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, New Brunswick, and Ontario. iCASH provides payday alternative loans ranging from $100 to $1,500, with terms of 7 to 62 days. What’s more, we offer competitive interest rates, and flexible repayment plans of up to 3 installments. Everything can be done entirely online, from the application form through approval, signing the loan agreement, and the electronic transfer of funds. We’re all about providing convenient, secure loan services to our customers, to help them improve their financial situation, and get the instant cash they need to make life easier.
Why Choose iCASH?
There are a many reasons to choose iCASH as your short-term loans. We know that our service is superior to traditional payday loan companies, and provides the level of convenience, reliability, and transparency that customers deserve from their lender. In brief, some of the most compelling reasons to choose iCASH for your short -term loans:
• Every aspect of lending process is done entirely online. Applying for a short-term cash loan is fast, easy and efficient.
• We are the only Canadian lender who offers instant e-transfer loans or email money transfer loans in as little as 2 minutes after your loan agreement is signed.
• iCASH is authorized and regulated by the Canadian government, as well as by the provincial governments in every province where we operate. Consumers benefit by gaining regulatory protection from both layers of government rules.
• We offer flexible repayment terms (7 to 62 days), and flexible installment repayment plans (1, 2, or 3 installments) to provide the level of customized loan services to meet your individual needs.
• What’s more, we don’t charge any higher interest rates or fees for the 2 or 3 installment plan options!
• We use 256-bit AES encryption – the same top financial institutions, governments, and intelligence agencies use – for all of our transactions. You can rest assured that your personal financial information is secure.
• Customers can apply for and obtain a loan from iCASH even with bad credit. It’s just one of several factors in our approval process for a short-term loan and is NOT disqualifying.
• The online loan application process is entirely paperless and can be completed online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 3:12 am on a Monday in Toronto? 1:47 pm Tuesday in Red Deer? 11:58 pm Friday in Vancouver? Yes, yes, and yes!
• As a company, we’re committed to ethical, responsible, and transparent lending practices. There are no hidden charges or surprise fees. All terms of our loans are clearly spelled out, in plain English, for our customers to understand completely. That’s what responsible lending is all about.
• We offer free membership benefits, a cash back program for more savings, and many other perks, resources, and services for our customers. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank you!” for trusting iCASH with your lending needs.
• Though iCASH is a direct licensed Canadian lender that provides short term loans, that doesn’t mean we’re not accessible by phone, too. Sometimes, it’s important to have someone to talk to – to get a status on your loan application, clarify a part of your loan application, as well as any other questions that you may have. We have fully-trained Customer Experience Agents available 7 days a week, during normal business hours, who are more than happy to answer any of your questions. We also offer a comprehensive guide to the application process and a payday loan Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for self-service help on our website.
Cash Advance Loan Lending Requirements
As mentioned above, bad credit is not a disqualifier with iCASH. You can apply for a cash advanced loan even if you have bad credit and get a fair approval decision like anyone else. We’re less concerned with your specific credit score or credit rating, and more focused on determining a global understanding of you and your financial needs. In fact, anyone can apply for a loan from iCASH, provided they meet our minimum eligibility requirements, as follows:
• You must be at least 19 years old.
• You must be a Canadian citizen and have a valid address in one of the provinces in which we operate, British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and New Brunswick.
• You must have been receiving the same source of income for the past 3 months by direct deposit.
• You must have a net monthly income of at least $800.
• You must have a Canadian bank account which has been open for at least 3 months, with access to online banking services.
• You must have a valid mobile phone number, e-mail address, and home address.
You don’t need any documents to scan, you don’t need to fax any paperwork and there are no application fees, either. As long as you meet these basic requirements, your application form will be fully considered. We’ll work to get you the maximum amount that you qualify for and that we can responsibly lend to you. And it can all be complete, with funds in your bank account, in just a matter of minutes.
How the Loan Application Process Works
The instant online loan application and approval process for a e-transfer loans from iCASH is actually quite simple. Due to the fact that we are not a payday loan company, we also provide instant approval in the vast majority of cases. In general, though, the process and timetable below represent how things typically work with a loan from iCASH.
- Create an account on our website, iCASH
- Fill out the online loan application. Simply select the amount of money you need, and your desired repayment plan. You can choose a cash advance (1 payment) or Flexpay (2 or 3 payment) option – regardless of which you choose, our interest rates are the same! Then provide the requested personal and financial information through our totally-secure online application form.
- We use an automated approval process, which looks at a number of factors from your application and everything is automated, meaning you can apply 24/7/365
- Once approved, you can immediately sign your loan agreement document digitally.
- Your short-term loan funds will then be released and sent to you via e-transfer in about 2 minutes!
- Based on your repayment plan and loan application terms, your bank account will be debited for your payments on the day(s) and for the amount(s) specified in your agreement.
It’s really that easy and quick! Remember, iCASH is the only licensed payday loan alternative lender in Canada that can send you an email money transfer in as little as 2 minutes.
Benefits of an Instant e-Transfer Loans from iCASH
iCASH can offer you a convenient and simple way to obtain a short-term cash advanced loan. With no application fees, no paperwork or physical office visits, and instant automated approval, the entire process is quick. Just think – a half hour from now you could have up to $1,500 in your bank account. You can use it however you like – to pay bills, help make ends meet, get your car fixed, home repaired, appliance replaced, or whatever!
In short, iCASH is a payday loan alternative company in Canada that is here for you when you need us.